Once upon a time...

Once upon a time...

Sunday, October 5, 2008

A 1st Birthday







Birthday parties are always great, but the first birthday is such a sepcial time. This is the first time Ewan had sugar of any kind (that I know about!) and, in case you can't tell, the first time he's seen birthday candles! Uncle Byrne built Ewan's Tonka truck walk-along toy. I made a torte layer cake that looked beautiful for about 2 minutes! There is a picture of my mom and dad, my cousins Halee and Carly and my "big" Grandma that sums up all of our family gatherings. Everybody is laughing so hard, you can't hear yourself think. Ewan in the b.at-h tub might be the best photo of the day.

1 comment:

Cristina said...

It was so fun to see the birthday pictures since we couldn't be there. The cake was awesome! I do have a gift that I need to get to you before Ewan is two!!! It's been fun catching up with all your pictures.