Once upon a time...

Once upon a time...

Friday, July 11, 2008

the broccoli baby





Ewan is my second broccoli eating kid. I didn't know there were children who would eat green things of their own accord. One of many lessons I've learned from my kids! I used to tell the boys that if they didn't do a good job in a restaurant, that I could easily take them home and we would have broccoli and rice instead of deep-fried junk at a restaurant. This usually enticed good behavior out of my two little hyenas,but we have had to leave a couple places and go home to some of Bonnie's finest home-cookin'! I recently had to stop using this as a threat, because, although Jacob is miserable throughout the entire ordeal, I noticed that Liam actually liked it. He would happily eat his punishment and go skipping off to play. I was very happy to realize today that I have a second broccoli eater. But, I'm going to have to come up with a new threat to use in restaurants.

No comments: