Once upon a time...

Once upon a time...

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

3 little boys, 3 little blessings

This picture represents the first time I took all three of these little guys out of the house by myself! It was a much smaller fiasco than I expected. I had been putting it off until the latest possible date, but when it came time, they were awesome. They stayed by me in the stores and didn't even argue about what to have for lunch! I could have planned it better, because having professional photos done on our very first outing was probably not the best idea I've ever had. Trying to get three little boys to sit still for 10 minutes ( or 10 seconds) is kind of a lost cause. Somehow we got through it, and ended up with some nice photos! I'll tell you what though; that is not happening every six months! We went and had our pictures taken, had lunch in the mall (entirely organic, of course) bought our halloween costumes and even went to the kids play area for a little while! I'm pleased to report that I never lost a kid or brought any extras home with us!

No comments: