Once upon a time...

Once upon a time...

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Hi honey! I thought I'd send some photos of your other baby for your birthday! I hope you have a great day even if you don't get to spend time with the orange lady! I bet you're wondering how on earth I managed to set up a blog site!? Well, the simple answer is: I didn't! Cristina came down one morning and showed me how to turn on the computer and put a disk in the little drawer and all that stuff! I was really at quite a loss, but she's a great teacher (thanks sis)! I wanted to get you something for your birthday besides WWII books and t-shirts with offensive slogans on the front! Now you can keep up with your kids from work. That is, if I can manage to keep up with the blog site! I'll try my best! Here are some photos of your other kids!


- Jacob's school pictures turned out great! You can just see the mischief in his eyes! The picture of Ewan is one of his first little smiles. There's Jake introducing Ewan to Scooby Doo. And I have no idea what Liam is doing with that hat, but this little man keeps me laughing all day. Where does he get this stuff!?

1 comment:

Streaker said...

Wow, thats a nice looking bike....