Once upon a time...

Once upon a time...

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Happy Birthday, Liam!

William Seth Anderson was born in Houston, TX on October 24, 2004. He is the funniest little guy you've ever seen, and we had fun celebrating his 3rd birthday. Uncle Tim, Auntie Cristina and Emma invited us to the park for lunch the on his birthday! Auntie Cristina surprised us with chocolate cupcakes that were soooo good! We had fun there for a couple hours and then we went bowling and out to dinner with Grammy and Grampy! I don't know what got into this kid, but he wanted to have a bowling party, so we did of course!



The kids had such a great time bowling and Ewan slept through the whole thing. He'll be getting in on the fun soon enough though! Liam's party wasn't until the Saturday after his birthday, and it was really great. I have so much fun planning the kids parties! I think sometimes I enjoy it more than they do! I like to make all of their invitations and decorations, but with this new little guy, I knew it wasn't going to happen. So, we just ordered all the stuff. I still made the cake, though! I cannot relegate that responsibility to anyone else, it's too much fun for me! With Ewan only five weeks old we didn't go over board on the party. We just ordered pizzas and had a salad, but everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

It was a fun party and you did a great job with the decorating, the cake, the food.....everything in general was great!! My kids had a ball with all of those kids in your fam....thx for inviting us!